- Home Welcome
- About Us Hospital Putrajaya
- Hospital Management
- Dietetic & Food Service
- Oral Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency & Trauma
- General Medicine
- Information Technology
- Medical Record
- Obstetric & Gynecology
- Specialist Clinic
- Health Education
- Public Section
- Staff Section
- Resources List
- Contact Us Info
Pharmacy Home Delivery with POSLAJU (PHDP)
- Pharmacy Home Delivery with POSLAJU (PHDP) is a service made-available especially for patients’ in Putrajaya Hospital.
- Medicines in tablet forms are eligible for this service.
- All parcels/consignments will be sent directly hand-to-hand to the patient via POSLAJU service.
- The first supply of medication will be given at the Pharmacy counter. The next supply will be prepared by the Pharmacy Specialist Clinic and will be sent by POSLAJU to the patient a week before the next appointment date scheduled for medication supply.
Benefit to Patients
- Reduce overcrowding of patients queuing-up for medicine especially among patients’ with repeated prescription, in Putrajaya Hospital.
- Reduce patients’ petrol consumption and toll cost, as medicine will be sent directly to the patients’ doorstep either at home residence or workplace.
Patients request is via:-
- Pharmacy Specialist Clinic, Putrajaya Hospital
- Phone: 03-83124247
- SMS and type: HPJ POS [NAMA PESAKIT][NO KP PESAKIT] [ALAMAT LOKASI PENGHANTARAN UBAT][POSKOD] and send to 15888
- RM 5.00 within Putrajaya Residential area.
- RM 5.00 for national courier within the peninsular Malaysia.
- RM 8.00 within Sabah/ Sarawak.
More information or any inquiries:-.
- Pharmacy Department Telephone no : 03-83124269 / 4247/ 4249/ 1413
- Pharmacy Department Fax No. : 03-88880776
|UBAT MELALUI POS 1 MALAYSIA||UBAT MELALUI POS 1 MALAYSIA||0 Kb|