- Home Welcome
- About Us Hospital Putrajaya
- Hospital Management
- Dietetic & Food Service
- Oral Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency & Trauma
- General Medicine
- Information Technology
- Medical Record
- Obstetric & Gynecology
- Specialist Clinic
- Health Education
- Public Section
- Staff Section
- Resources List
- Contact Us Info
Specialists clinic is situated at the eastern part of the ground floor. It has its own registration counter.
Treatment services for patients at the specialist outpatient clinic is by appointment-basis.
All internal and external referral cases must be accompanied by a referral letter, which must be presented upon registration at the respective specialist outpatient clinic reception counter.
With the will to serve and core values within us, we shall strive to be a center of excellence of its class in par with the vision of Putrajaya Hospital.
Facilities and Services
Services that are available in the Specialists Outpatient clinic is as follows:
- Specialists consultation services
- Ambulant treatment or procedures not requiring admissions.
- Selecting and screening for inpatients and daycare clients.
- Follow-up and monitoring of clients discharged from Hospital Putrajaya and other hospitals.
- Referring patients to other health facilities for further management or monitoring, when necessary.
These services are provided by the following disciplines:
- General Medicine (including Dermatology, Nephrology & Psychiatry)
- General Surgery
- Obstetric & Gynaecology
Special procedures facilities are also available in Putrajaya Hospital and they are as follows:
- For Eye-Laser treatment (Argon and YAG laser) and procedures
- For Otorhinolaryngology - Audiometry testing
- Holter Test
- Stress Test
Clinics Lunch Hours
C.M.E. and special procedures only
Sat Continuous medical education(C.M.E.)
( Specialist Clinic )
Matron Wan Malijah Binti Othman
( Registration Counter )
Norhayati Binti Jantan
Ground Floor, Putrajaya Hospital,
Precinct 7, 62250 Putrajaya